Thursday 19 December 2013

A big thank you!

Intimacy is not purely physical. It is the act of connecting with someone so deeply, you feel you can see into their soul.....

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my clients past, present and future. I salute you all for choosing my approach of lifestyle coaching and programs. It certainly is not for the faint hearted and you have all embarked upon a life changing journey, which takes courage, trust and openness. Sharing stories, laughter, tears and awakenings, I feel blessed to have been part of it, and look forward to helping many more in the future. What I am always amazed at, is how quickly you all embrace new habits. I bet many of you never thought chanting would be part of your upgraded lifestyle! 

I talk about you, my clients, as being my greatest teachers and boy is that true. You have all kept me on my toes, inspiring me to keep my material fresh and up to date. I have experienced resistance, melt downs, hostility and refusal, yet would not change it for the world. I have watched you all grow, blossom, and take ownership of your energy - it is awesome!

I thank you all for your kind words and feedback. It encourages me to create more products to share with you all, which are being produced behind the scenes - watch this space. 

It is my wish that you always to remember.....
You were born with potential.
You were born with goodness and trust.
You were born with ideals and dreams.
You were born with greatness.
You were born with wings.
You are not meant for crawling, so don’t.
You have wings,
Learn to use them, and fly.
Rumi

Namaste-Variegated1 
With gratitude



No comments:

Post a Comment